Sökning: "design decisions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 454 avhandlingar innehållade orden design decisions.
1. Human Centred Design for Maritime Safety: A User Perspective on the Benefits and Success Factors of User Participation in the Design of Ships and Ship Systems
Sammanfattning : For over six decades, Human Centred Design (HCD) has been considered a desired design approach for the implementation of Human Factors/Ergonomics (HF/E) knowledge and methods for understanding the needs of the end-users. Although other comparable frameworks exist, they can be seen as subcategories or as tools for HCD, as HCD is considered by some as an overarching approach. LÄS MER
2. Effects of Art and Design on Orientation in Healthcare Architecture : A study of wayfinding and wayshowing in a Swedish hospital settingDetta är en avhandling från Architecture and built environment, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University, Lund
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the role of interior design elements, especially artwork, in way-searchers’ wayfinding and orientation in hospital environments. The thesis considers the way-searcher’s background and the impact of cultural belonging, occupation, memories, aesthetic preferences, and language, and the influence that such factors might have on the perception of the hospital environment and its guiding elements. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : MULTIDESCIPLINARY design optimization (MDO) has developed in theory andpractice during the last three decades with the aim of optimizing complexproducts as well as cutting costs and product development time. Despite thisdevelopment, the implementation of such a method in industry is still a challenge andmany complex products suffer time and cost overruns. LÄS MER
4. Multiobjective Optimization for Safety and Reliability Trade-off : Applications on Early Phases of Aircraft Systems DesignDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : A strategic issue for any industrial company is to conceive safe and reliable systems while performing all systems’ intended functions at a minimum cost. System safety and reliability are fundamental to system design and involve a quantitative assessment prior to system development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Borås : Högskolan i Borås
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes an exploration of the principles of applying leuco dye-based inks to textile design practice. The main motivation has been to explore the design properties and potentials of leuco dye-based thermochromic inks when printed on textiles in order to obtain an understanding and facilitate the design of dynamic surface patterns. LÄS MER