Sökning: "dependency structure matrix"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden dependency structure matrix.
1. Contributions to Estimation and Testing Block Covariance Structures in Multivariate Normal ModelsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Statistics, Stockholm Univeristy
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns inference problems in balanced random effects models with a so-called block circular Toeplitz covariance structure. This class of covariance structures describes the dependency of some specific multivariate two-level data when both compound symmetry and circular symmetry appear simultaneously. LÄS MER
2. Studies on the structure and biogenesis of membrane proteins from the green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtiiDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The green alga unicellular Chlamydomonas reinhardtii has been used for many years as a model system in the area of photosynthesis. Therefore, the C. reinhardtii chloroplast has been the subject of many studies. In contrast, the mitochondria have received less attention. LÄS MER
3. Reconstruction of Past European Land Cover Based on Fossil Pollen Data : Gaussian Markov Random Field Models for Compositional DataDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Centre for Environmental and Climate Research
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to develop statistical models to reconstruct past land cover composition and human land use based on fossil pollen records over Europe for different time periods over the past 6000 years. Accurate maps of past land cover and human land use are needed when studying the interaction between climate and land surface, and the effects of human land use on past climate. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Aircraft Conceptual Design (ACD) is facing new challenges on the way to enhanced fidelity level required of the nowadays complex system design. Namely the integration of models and simulations of different fidelity levels to enhance the analysis capability while maintaining a streamlined, transparent, and low cost working process is required. LÄS MER
5. Protease Activity, Inhibition and Ligand Interaction Analysis Developments and Applications for Drug DiscoveryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present study has focused on characterising protease-ligand interactions in the context of drug discovery. The proteases that have been studied are human matrix metallopeptidase 12 (MMP-12), HIV-protease and Hepatitis C virus (HCV) NS3/NS4A protease. LÄS MER