Sökning: "dental treatment outcome"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 avhandlingar innehållade orden dental treatment outcome.
1. On the reporting of dental health, time for dental care, and the treatment panorama : Methodological studies of measuring and analysing dental care outcomes within a Swedish Public Dental Service organization
Sammanfattning : The thesis included five methodological studies and one caries epidemiological investigation, the general aim being to study how to measure and report dental health, time for dental care, treatment panorama, and dental care outcomes, within a Public Dental Service organization. The specific aims were to monitor dental clinic activities using a time study method, to apply time study results of a dental health-related patient group system for the 3-19 year age groups, and to compare time study results with corresponding results from computerized systems used for reporting dental care. LÄS MER
2. On implementation of an endodontic program : change of practice, treatment outcome and cost-effectiveness
Sammanfattning : It is widely accepted that the uptake of research findings by practitionersis unpredictable, yet until they are adopted, advances intechnology and clinical research cannot improve health outcomesin patients. Despite extensive research there is limited knowledgeof the processes by which changes occur and ways of measuringthe effectiveness of change of practice. LÄS MER
3. On loading protocols and abutment use in implant dentistry. Clinical studies
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Research questions: The influence of immediate or delayed loading and the use of abutments in implant dentistry with regard to peri-implant tissues and the effect of risk parameters. Methodology: Fifty partially edentulous patients each received three Brånemark TiUnite™ implants. LÄS MER
4. Attitudes and communicative factors related to oral health and periodontal treatment
Sammanfattning : The most important factor in the prevention and treatment of periodontal disease is the individual’s standard of daily self-performed oral hygiene. Consequently, a major task in periodontal treatment is to motivate the patient to efficient oral hygiene behaviour. LÄS MER
5. Oligodontia and ectodermal dysplasia : on signs, symptoms, genetics and outcomes of dental treatment
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to broaden our knowledge of the signs and symptoms, genetics, and outcomes of dental implant treatment in individuals with oligodontia or ectodermal dysplasia. Article I is a population-based study in three Swedish counties of 162 individuals with oligodontia, which was a prevalence of 0.09%. LÄS MER