Sökning: "democratic process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 212 avhandlingar innehållade orden democratic process.
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Democracy today faces challenges in the form of declining levels of electoral participation, dwindling membership in and attachment to political parties, decreasing involvement in established non-governmental organisations and diminishing citizen trust in politicians, political institutions and systems. This study elucidates the democratic status of the Swedish formal political system through an analysis of the decision-making process related to the first power transmission link between Sweden and Poland. LÄS MER
2. Pedagogerna och demokratin. En rättssociologisk studie av pedagogers arbete med demokratiutvecklingDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Swedish education system is governed by national steering documents, like the Education Act, curriculi and syllabuses. The democratic assignment is a central issue in these documents. The thesis aims to investigate how teachers handle this democratic assignment and how they are influenced by forces on different social levels. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation's initial proposition is that political ideology can be embodied in ritual form. The use of Social Democrat May Day demonstrations - a political procession similar to parades - in Stockholm as a tool for creating ideology, and to both maintain and disseminate Social Democratic ideology is analysed. LÄS MER
4. Challenges for the democratisation process in Tanzania Moving towards consolidation 50 years after independence?Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : School of Global Studies, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Tanzania has been independent in 2011 for 50 years. While most neighbouring states have gone through violent conflicts, Tanzania has managed to implement extensive reforms without armed political conflicts. Hence, Tanzania is an interesting case for Peace and Development research. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Ecocentrism, or green ideology, offers a perspective on the relationships between human beings and nature that is radically different from the human-centred outlook within which democratic decision-making procedures have developed. Green ideology does not accept humans' innate right to dominate other life-forms. LÄS MER