Sökning: "democratic practices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 avhandlingar innehållade orden democratic practices.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The problem of democratic inclusion, which concerns inclusion in and exclusion from the demos, has attracted significant scholarly attention in the last decade. The all-affected principle seeks to resolve this problem by maintaining that all those and only those who are affected should be included in the demos. LÄS MER
2. "Så gör vi inte här i Sverige. Vi brukar göra så här" Retorik och praktik i LO:s invandrarpolitik 1945-1981Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : The primary purpose of this thesis is to analyse the Swedish Trade Union Confederation, the LO’s, mediated rhetoric, arguments and social and institutional practices in the process of forming the LO’s policy regarding the introduction, incorporation and participation of immigrants in Swedish society in general, the workplace and the trade union movement in the period 1945–1981. The theoretical purpose is to explore how power relations of superiority and subordination based primarily on the categories of class, ethnicity and nation, but also on gender and to some extent generation, have been formed through ideological processes of inclusion and boundary drawing in rhetorical speeches, texts and institutional practices within the framework of an explicit class-based community as the LO constituted. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Acta universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes its departure from the on-going debate about teachers´(collective) ‘continuing professional development’ (CPD). Teachers’ CPD through an imposed nine-step model of peer group mentoring (PGM) is focused on. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona/Ronneby : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : How could one understand and interpret the phenomenon of information technology, is the overall research question of this licentiate dissertation. The point of departure is the way some official texts in Sweden define the concept of information technology. It is possible to identify two dominating discourses; the technical and the social. LÄS MER
5. A preschool that brings children into public spaces Onto-epistemological research methods of vocal strolls, metaphors, mappings and preschool displacementsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Child and Youth Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The interest of this doctoral thesis in early childhood education concerns the discourse on the need to integrate as well as include the youngest children in society. The overall purpose is to produce methodological experimentations on the possibilities of constructing a preschool which facilitates for preschool and preschool children to be present and take place in, and thereby participate in the construction of public spaces, together with other actors and the places themselves. LÄS MER