Sökning: "democratic inclusion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 avhandlingar innehållade orden democratic inclusion.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The problem of democratic inclusion, which concerns inclusion in and exclusion from the demos, has attracted significant scholarly attention in the last decade. The all-affected principle seeks to resolve this problem by maintaining that all those and only those who are affected should be included in the demos. LÄS MER
2. Politics of Affection : Ex-Combatants, Political Engagement and Reintegration Programs in LiberiaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Ex-combatants' relationship with post-war politics is crucial for the continued democratization and peace processes, irrespective of what has shaped it: the war or their post-war experiences. In this thesis, the relationship with politics, after the end of the Liberian civil war (1989-2003) is explored among ex-combatants, following the research question: How do ex-combatants in Liberia think about politics and how do they engage in politics? Demobilization, Disarmament and Reintegration (DDR) programs are a large component of contemporary peacebuilding efforts that target ex-combatant populations. LÄS MER
3. Takt och hållning - en relationell studie om det oberäkneliga i matematikundervisningen Tact and stance – a relational study about the incalculable in mathematics teachingDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This microethnographic classroom study takes its point of departure in the Convention on the Rights of the Child. It examines opportunities and obstacles for children to participate in democratic educational relationships, which in this context refers to the emergence of the students’ selves as unique persons. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The business model is a new analytical concept in the field of strategy research that is frequently used when trying to explain the creation and capture of value by firms. This compilation thesis consists of three papers that examine different aspects of the formation of business models and one paper that examines the business model concept per se. LÄS MER
5. Framtidens demokratiska medborgare : Om ungdomar, medborgarskap och demokratifostran i svensk skolaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis attempts to deepen our understanding of the democratic assignment for Swedish schools. The school is a public space that all children and youth are a part of which gives it a prominent opportunity for fostering democratic citizens of the future. LÄS MER