Sökning: "decision aids"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 avhandlingar innehållade orden decision aids.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explore how support systems enable human control within normal flight operations. The thesis focuses on the use of memory supports during flight, such as a handheld computing device, memory strategies and checklists. The support systems are studied from the theoretical perspective of Human Factors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The focus of this study is on the development and influence of HIV/AIDS policy networks in Sweden and United Kingdom during the period 1982-92, from the period when the lethal disease which was later named AIDS first appeared in the two countries, to the time when HIV/AIDS policy was integrated into the main policy field of infectious diseases. The networks are defined as structural arrangements between organisations and individuals, who are in frequent contact with one another in order to prevent HIV infection, to reduce the personal and social impact of HIV infection, and to care for those already infected. LÄS MER
3. A matter of difference?: Family planning and gendered discourses on sexuality and reproductive decision-making among black and white ZimbabweansDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Peace and Development Research, Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Based on field and archival research, the thesis explores reproductive decision-making in contemporary Zimbabwe, as well as the historical background of current discourses on sexuality and reproduction. Zimbabwe (Southern Rhodesia) was created and structured by a European Imperial diaspora, based on racialised patriarchal structures of control. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background Screening for prostate cancer is debated, there is conflicting data on the net benefit of screening. Men who consider screening need to be informed on the pros and cons. Rehospitalization after surgery can be used as an indicator of general quality of care. For radical prostatectomy, little is known on the readmission rate after surgery. LÄS MER
5. A Framework for Sustainable Strategic Energy Company Investment Analysis and Decision-support: Towards the Operationalisation of Sustainable Energy SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Pepukaye Bardouille, Environmental- and Energy Systems Studies, Gerdagatan 13, 223 62 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : In addition to being a key criterion of the sustainable development proviso, for business, the integration of social- and ecological considerations into decision-making is of growing importance for minimising future environmentally-related risk and associated economic costs, as well as gaining a share in growing markets favouring products and companies focusing upon social responsibility and ecological protection. The study focuses upon addressing the research question: how can socio-ecological considerations be incorporated into energy companies' formal strategic investment analysis and decision-making processes, so as to facilitate the development of sustainable energy systems?. LÄS MER