Sökning: "data socialt"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 353 avhandlingar innehållade orden data socialt.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för socialt arbete, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : What are the prerequisites for conducting social work in housing areas with residents handicapped by severe social problems? This is the main issue addressed in this dissertation. Is it possible to go beyond the bounds of the work at the individual level? Groups previously considered to be in need of institutional care nowadays live in flats in residential areas. LÄS MER
2. Av egen kraft tillsammans med andra Personer med psykiska funktionshinder, socialt stöd och återhämtningDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to describe and analyse the significance of social support to adults with psychiatric disabilities, based on the individual's experiences. This includes research questions concerning what type of social support was perceived to be beneficial or restrictive, which relational aspects were considered having a beneficial or restrictive effect on the support- and recovery process, as well as what strategies and capacities the individual developed on their own in order to cope with their obstacles and disadvantages. LÄS MER
3. Naturbaserade insatser i socialt arbete En studie av lantgårdsbaserade dagverksamheter med sociala målDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim in this thesis is to describe and analyse how nature-based social services located in farm settings with animals are framed in the Swedish context, and what organisers/supervisors and participants holds as valuable aspects in the intervention in a selection of services. Social aspects, environmental aspects and activities, and the dynamics between them has been of specific interest. LÄS MER
4. Hur bemöts manliga socialbidragstagare med alkoholproblem? -regler, kunskap och kontext i socialt arbeteDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för socialt arbete - Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Several Swedish studies have suggested that within the group of clients contacting social welfare offices for social assistance, approximately one third are having problems with heavy drinking. The overall aim of the dissertation was to study how social workers approach these problems in single, male clients. LÄS MER
5. Relationships between information communication technology and psychosocial life environment : Students and young urban knowledge workers in the ICT-eraDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Dramatic changes have been taking place in our ways of working and spending leisure time. This relates to the increasing use of ICT (Information Communication Technology) in our lives and is of crucial importance to our future. LÄS MER