Sökning: "cutting resistance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 avhandlingar innehållade orden cutting resistance.
1. Resistance and recolonization of bryophyte assemblages following disturbances - detecting patterns and exploring mechanismsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Botany, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Disturbances are ubiquitous features of most northern forest ecosystems. The subsequent response of plant assemblages on both short (resistance or not) and long term (recolonization or not) will depend on a number of factors operating at several spatial scales. LÄS MER
2. Tribology at the Cutting Edge A Study of Material Transfer and Damage Mechanisms in Metal CuttingDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The vision of this thesis is to improve the metal cutting process, with emphasis on the cutting tool, to enable stable and economical industrial production while using expensive tools such as hobs. The aim is to increase the tribological understanding of the mechanisms operating at a cutting edge and of how these can be controlled using different tool parameters. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Studies
Sammanfattning : Bandsaw blades are commonly used in the sawmill industry for timber cutting. The saw teeth are gradually worn during cutting and will finally cause unacceptable surface roughness and dimensional deviations on the sawn wood product. Maintenance by re-sharpening of the saw teeth is therefore necessary after a certain time of sawing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Increasing the use of Ultra High Strength Steels (UHSS) in vehicle bodystructures is important for reducing weight and cutting CO2 emissions. This thesis investigates challenges in resistance welding that can be a barrier to implementing UHSS as a replacement for low strength steels in vehicle structures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of production and materials engineering
Sammanfattning : The use of polymers and composite materials based on polymer matrix systems increases. With this raise the demands on recycling of both post-consumer and in house based material increase. The demands on the recycling process also increase. The reason is that the process more often has to be a part of the conventional production line. LÄS MER