Sökning: "current distribution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 595 avhandlingar innehållade orden current distribution.
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : The dissertation consists of four self-contained essays on consumption. Essays 1 and 2 consider different measures of aggregate consumption, and Essays 3 and 4 consider how the distributions of income and wealth affect consumption from a macro and micro perspective, respectively. LÄS MER
2. Counter-current distribution of interacting molecules simulation of distribution behaviour and application to protein-protein interactionsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Associations of biological macromolecules with other macromolecules, with larger assemblies of macromolecules and with themselves are widely encountered phenomena. In principle, these interactions can be studied with any method able to differentiate between free molecules and complexes formed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : The production of chlorate, chlorine and sodium hydroxiderelies heavily on electrical energy, so that savings in thisarea are always a pertinent issue. This can be brought aboutthrough increased mass transfer of reacting species to therespective electrodes, and through increased catalytic activityand uniformity of current density distribution at theseelectrodes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Originally, the main purpose of the wired Internet was to interconnect hosts on different networks in order to allow them to communicate. Although this is still an important service, the Internet has evolved and today its predominant application is to provide its users with access to contents. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis deals with re-orientation of the role of firms identified as ‘middlemen in distribution channels’. Evolving conditions in the business context of these firms have challenged their traditional role. LÄS MER