Sökning: "culture building"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 151 avhandlingar innehållade orden culture building.
1. Lean culture in industrialized housing : a study of timber volume element prefabrication
Sammanfattning : Industrialization and the use of timber have been put forward by means of its potential for increased efficiency in housing construction. Industrialized housing is related to learning from manufacturing, but the construction culture still has to be considered when development is discussed. LÄS MER
2. Tradition and Modernity in the Domestic Urban Kitchen Design in Uganda : A case of Kampala
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the design of modern domestic urban kitchens in Uganda. The research took place in Kampala, which is the capital city of Uganda. The cultural make up of Kampala residents is diverse; people come from all over the country of Uganda, as well as beyond. LÄS MER
3. Byggnaden som kunskapskälla : The building as a source of knowledge
Sammanfattning : Buildings are indeed mute, yet many historians and architects claim that they can nevertheless speak. The challenge is to understand their language. This thesis examines the building as a source of knowledge. LÄS MER
4. Kulturen och arbetarrörelsen : Kulturpolitiska strävanden från August Palm till Tage Erlander
Sammanfattning : This thesis comprises studies on a theme. The theme is cultural political ambitions in the Swedish labour movement from August Palm to Tage Erlander, from the first tentative steps of popular education at the end of the 19th century to the first cultural political programmes fifty years later. LÄS MER
5. Monument & miljö : perspektiv på det tidiga 1900-talets byggnadsvård i Sverige
Sammanfattning : The fundamental aim of this thesis is to survey the ways in which historical factors were considered in building conservation, building activities and town planning during the first decades of the twentieth century. The main concern is the ways these factors were introduced in legislation and governmental organisation. LÄS MER