Sökning: "cultural politics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 206 avhandlingar innehållade orden cultural politics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Michigan : UMI Dissertation Publishing
Sammanfattning : This dissertation looks at how racial discourses are used in contemporary Swedes' practices of belonging, their sense of their incorporation into Swedish society. I analyze verbal accounts and narratives of people "of African ancestry" living in Stockholm and those positioned in the normative and racially-unmarked category, "Swede. LÄS MER
2. Det ekte, det gode og det coole Södra teatern og den dialogiske formasjonen av mangfoldsdiskursenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The thesis analyses the continuously changing discourse of cultural diversity. The focus of this study is the ways in which this discourse is shaped within contemporary Swedish cultural politics in general, and how it unfolds and further changes through the specific activities performed by a cultural institution in Stockholm – Södra teatern. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : The thesis examines the politics of Ndebele ethnicity and, by extension, how this politics is related to present-day national politics in Zimbabwe. The author applies two approaches to ethnicity. On the one hand, he outlines the historical processes through which subjects have been created as Ndebele over time. LÄS MER
4. The Soapstone Birds of Great Zimbabwe Archaeological Heritage, Religion and Politics in Postcolonial Zimbabwe and the Return of Cultural PropertyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : At least eight soapstone carvings of birds furnished a shrine, Great Zimbabwe, in the 19th century. This large stonewalled settlement, once a political and urban centre, had been much reduced for four centuries, although the shrine continued to operate as local traditions dictated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Digital media have become an integral part of many people’s everyday lives and constitute an intimate presence therein. Utilizing the concept of digital intimacy to focus on these recent developments, this doctoral dissertation takes the perspectives of feminist cultural studies and affect theory to analyze how digital media are becoming more intimate and how in turn intimacy is remediated within digital cultures. LÄS MER