Sökning: "crystalline ordering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden crystalline ordering.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Polymer electrolytes are the most obvious candidates for safe "all-solid" Li-ion batteries and other electrochemical devices. However, they still have relatively poor ionic conductivities, which limits their wider adoption in commercial applications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Hydroxyapatite constitutes the main inorganic part of the skeleton, and since the beginning of the seventies, synthetic apatite has been used in implants. The physical properties of this crystalline material are directly dependent on its atomic arrangement. If a better understanding of apatite chemistry is sought, important for e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Birgitta Svensson, Physical Chemistry 1, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Ternary isothermal (25°C) polyoxyalkylene triblock block copolymer ((EO)x(PO)y(EO)x where x is the number of ethylene oxide, EO, segments and y is the number of propylene oxide, PO, segments) systems with water and p-xylene as selective solvents for the PEO and PPO blocks, respectively, were chosen as study systems in this thesis as these ternary systems are good model systems for the self-assembly of block copolymers. The phase behaviour has been studied at varied block copolymer molecular weight and relative PEO/PPO block ratio. LÄS MER
4. Computer Simulations of Simple Liquids with Tetrahedral Local Order the Supercooled Liquid, Solids and Phase TransitionsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Numerical Analysis and Computer Science (NADA) (together with KTH), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The understanding of complex condensed matter systems is an area of intense study. In this thesis, some properties of simple liquids with strong preference for tetrahedral local ordering are explored. These liquids are amenable to supercooling, and give complex crystalline structures on eventual crystallisation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Food Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the formation of amylose-lipid complexes, and their properties. Two forms of superstructures can be identified. Complex form I has more randomly distributed helices, while the structure of form II is crystalline and therefore exhibits the typical V-pattern in X-ray diffraction analyses. LÄS MER