Sökning: "cryogenic amplifier"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden cryogenic amplifier.
1. Development of Cryogenic Low Noise 4-8 GHz HEMT Amplifier and its Advanced Characterization
Sammanfattning : In most radio astronomy instrumentation, cryogenic low noise amplifiers (LNA) are used as intermediate frequency (IF) amplifiers. The system noise temperature is among the most important parameters of a receiver and requires state of the art components. LÄS MER
2. Cryogenic low noise amplifiers for microwave frequencies
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Cryogenic InP High Electron Mobility Transistors in a Magnetic Field
Sammanfattning : The InGaAs-InAlAs-InP high electron mobility transistor (InP HEMT) is the preferred active device used in a cryogenic low noise amplifier (LNA) for sensitive detection of microwave signals. In this thesis it is demonstrated that the InP HEMT, when placed in a magnetic field, has a strong angular dependence in its output current. LÄS MER
4. InP High Electron Mobility Transistors for Cryogenic Low-Noise and Low-Power Amplifiers
Sammanfattning : The InAlAs/InGaAs/InP high-electron mobility transistor (InP HEMT) is the preferred low-noise device in cryogenic low-noise amplifiers (LNAs) operating at 5-15 K. Such LNAs are utilized in microwave and millimeter-wave detection in radio astronomy. LÄS MER
5. Ultra-Low Noise InP HEMTs for Cryogenic Amplification
Sammanfattning : InGaAs/InAlAs/InP High Electron Mobility Transistors (InP HEMTs), are today the best devices to design cryogenic low noise amplifiers. However, reported progress in reducing the noise has been slow in the last decade. LÄS MER