Sökning: "critical discussion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 299 avhandlingar innehållade orden critical discussion.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Etik och Religionsfilosofi
Sammanfattning : The dissertation seeks to address the issue of how fruitful discussion of religious beliefs is possible, i.e. how it is criticism of religious beliefs is possible. In the philosophy of religion, discussions of religious beliefs are often understood as starting from putative universal norms and rules for argumentation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies how students do projects in a Swedish upper secondaryschool. The students have to produce products and at the same time provethem self as independent in relation to the teachers, and negotiate therequirements of the project setting and the written instructions within thegroup. LÄS MER
3. Risks Related to the Use of Software Tools when Developing Cyber-Physical Systems A Critical Perspective on the Future of Developing Complex, Safety-Critical SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The increasing complexity and size of modern Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) has led to a sharp decline in productivity among CPS designers. Requirements on safety aggravate this problem further, both by being difficult to ensure and due to their high importance to the public. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims at analyzing mindfulness as a concept and a multidimensional phenomenon in its historic and primordial but also contemporary contexts. In the course of examining this more general question, this dissertation targets four specific objectives: 1) classifying existing definitions of mindfulness, 2) critically analyzing and interpreting the Buddhist and Western interpretations and practices of mindfulness, 3) elaborating on the social and existential dimensions of mindfulness, and 4) applying these dimensions in advancing the notion of mindful sustainable aging in the context of successful aging. LÄS MER
5. Kritiskt tänkande i grundskolans samhällskunskap. En fenomenografisk studie om manifesterat kritiskt tänkande i samhällskunskap hos elever i årskurs 9. Critical thinking in compulsory school civics. A phenomenographic study of 9th grade students’ critical thinking in civicsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Cultivating students’ critical thinking skills is recognized as a highly important educational goal in many societies in the western world, not least in Sweden. Despite this the research community has so far produced little substantial knowledge on critical thinking and calls for new research approaches have been made. LÄS MER