Sökning: "criminal offences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 avhandlingar innehållade orden criminal offences.
- Detta är en avhandling från In Sweden: Akademibokhandeln i Lund, Box 35, 22100 Lund, SwedenRest of the world: Polpress.PL Publisher, 30-364 Kraków, ul. Pschowicka 7, Poland
Sammanfattning : This book presents a study on general and specific problems concerning the role, functions and structure of criminal justice systems. After a presentation of some ideological and methodological issues, the justifications for different principles of criminal jurisdiction are discussed, both in the perspective of public international law and municipal law. LÄS MER
2. Hans (ord) eller hennes? : en könsteoretisk analys av straffrättsligt skydd mot sexuella övergreppDetta är en avhandling från Bokbox förlag
Sammanfattning : The criminal justice system in modern western democracies is built on the rights of the one who is being accused of a crime, the subject of criminal responsibility, in relation to the repressive power held by the state. The entire system rests upon rules and principles, aiming at ensuring the rule of law as far as this subject is concerned. LÄS MER
3. SkuldDetta är en avhandling från Iustus förlag
Sammanfattning : The description and explanation of the determination of mens rea, or fault, in this thesis begins so to speak, at the “shop-floor” of criminal law. The analysis is based on a survey of judgements of the Swedish courts of first instance for the years 1989-1992 in cases involving intentional killing, causing death through recklessness/negligence as well as gross assault, where such offences constituted the principal crimes. LÄS MER
4. Bribery offences under Vietnamese criminal law in comparision with Swedish and Australian criminal lawDetta är en avhandling från Iustus förlag
Sammanfattning : There have been attempts, all over the world, to address bribery with recourse to criminal law. As many other countries, Vietnam has been doing activities that show the determination of combating and controlling corruption, including strengthening penal provisions in terms of bribery. However, the situation of bribery in Vietnam is still alarming. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet, Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Aim: The study focus is a sample of women with drug dependence admitted to compulsory treatment according to the Swedish act of care for drug abusers (LVM, 1988:870) and according to the act of care for young persons (LVU, 1990:52). From a cohort consecutively admitted to residential treatment at Lunden between 1997 and 2000, a sample of 132 women was selected for a five year follow-up. LÄS MER