Sökning: "crime policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden crime policy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Economics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four empirical essays. The first essay evaluates the impact on crime of a large scale experimental scheme in which all state monopoly alcohol stores in selected Swedish counties kept open on Saturdays. We show that the experiment significantly raised both alcohol sales and crime. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Every policy problem has inherent value dimensions. It is on the basis of values that a state of affairs is perceived as undesirable, and thus acknowledged as a problem. This makes the process of defining and negotiating the meaning of a problem an essentially political process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation (JMK), Stockholms Universitet
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe principal objective of this study is to provide a concrete historical illumination of the interplay between the media, crime and crime policy over the course of the last 50 years. A further important objective is to identify the boundaries of a field of research, ëmediated crimeí, lying between criminology and media studies, and to show how these two disciplines can stimulate one another. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Criminology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The general public has assumed an increasingly prominent position in crime policy discourse, both in Sweden and internationally. Nowadays crime policy initiatives often acknowledge and respond to the presumed concerns of the general public, for instance through the promise of safety. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Essay I: Prosecuting and convicting corrupt officials is a common strategy to combat corruption. Despite this, little is known about the effectiveness of such anti-corruption policies. LÄS MER