Sökning: "creative writing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 avhandlingar innehållade orden creative writing.
1. Nomadic Writing : Exploring Processes of Writing in Early Childhood Education
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how writing is made in two Swedish early childhood classrooms with a focus on how processes of writing are constituted in the writing event and what writings and writers the event offers potentials for. Theoretically, the research project takes its starting point in the assumption that processes of writing are an effect of relations between different elements, where the young writer is only one part of many human and non-human matters that make way for multiple becomings of writing and writers. LÄS MER
2. Skrivande och blivande : konstruktioner av skönlitterärt skrivande i handböcker och läromedel 1979-2015
Sammanfattning : The focus of this study is descriptions of literary writing in pedagogical texts. The aim is to analyse how writing and writing subjects are constructed in pedagogical texts on writing published in Sweden between 1979 and 2015. LÄS MER
3. Creative Writers in a Digital Age : Swedish Teenagers’ Insights into their Extramural English Writing and the School Subject of English
Sammanfattning : The digital age has re-shaped the landscape of creative writing. One example of the changes that have taken place is the way in which millions of young people, globally, now write and share stories as online fanfiction. This is an out-of-school leisure pastime that can also help improve language skills (Aragon & Davis, 2019; Black, 2008). LÄS MER
4. Perspektiv och problemlösning i berättelseskrivande : Vad elever behöver lära sig och hur det kan synliggöras i undervisningen
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study at hand is to generate knowledge about what pupils aged nine to ten years old need to discern in order to develop the ability to write stories with a well-developed, exciting and coherent plot, and how teaching can make it possible for the pupils to develop this ability. The theoretical framework has been Variation Theory. LÄS MER
5. Tillbaka till texten : derivativt skrivande i en svensk gymnasieklass
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis investigates fiction writing and reading in up- per secondary school in Sweden. Inspired by fanfiction I created a teaching project of derivative writing in which the students in a se- cond-year social science class wrote short stories derived from 20th century novels. They also gave peer response, both orally and in writing. LÄS MER