Sökning: "core vocabulary"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden core vocabulary.
1. Extramural English Matters Out-of-School English and Its Impact on Swedish Ninth Graders' Oral Proficiency and VocabularyDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The present study examines possible effects of extramural English (EE) on oral proficiency (OP) and vocabulary (VOC). The study is based on data collected from Swedish learners of ESL in grade 9 (aged 15-16; N=80; 36 boys, 44 girls) over a period of one year. LÄS MER
2. HEALTH PROMOTION AND HEALTHCARE ARCHITECTURE - Conceptualizations of Health Promotion in relation to Healthcare Building DesignDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Background: Today's healthcare system is under development and reorienting and adapting to embrace a person centred and holistic perspective on health, including a focus on health promotion. This reorientation results in changes in the healthcare models, processes as well as it sets new requirements for healthcare building design. LÄS MER
3. Triangulating Perspectives on Lexical Replacement From Predictive Statistical Models to Descriptive Color LinguisticsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Linguistics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate lexical replacement processes from several complementary perspectives. It does so through three studies, each with a different scope and time depth. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linnéuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : The ability to carry communication services around, combined with the ubiquitous presence of computing technology, affects everything we do from how we pay for things to how we expect to interact with public institutions such as schools. There are now plenty of systems that convey education by utilizing mobile devices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Arvinius Förlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores a relatively unknown phenomenon in the design world. Here, the term den fria formen [the free form] is introduced as an analytical tool to narrow down this phenomenon, which was to be found in arts and crafts. The free form emerged in the 1950s, blossomed in the 1960s and lost in importance in the first half of the 1970s. LÄS MER