Sökning: "core assumptions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 avhandlingar innehållade orden core assumptions.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Persons are not just mechanical systems of instinctual animalistic proclivities, but also language-producing, existentially aware creatures, whose experiences and actions are drenched in subjective meaning. To understand a human being as a person is to understand him or her as a rational system that wants, fears, hopes, believes, and in other ways imbues the world with meaning, rather than just a mechanical system that is subject to the same chains of cause and effect as other animals. LÄS MER
2. Förberedelse för särskildhet Särskolans pedagogiska arbete i ett verksamhetsteoretiskt perspektivDetta är en avhandling från Estetisk-filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Preparing for segregation. Educational work within the Swedish special school - an activity theoretical approachThis study aims at illuminating what is special about Särskolan’s pedagogical work. LÄS MER
3. Functioning and disability in adults with hearing loss the preparatory studies in the ICF Core sets for hearing loss projectDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Hearing loss (HL) is a health condition that affects more than 360 million people worldwide. The findings from previous research point at the adverse relationship between adults with hearing loss and important aspects of everyday life such as social relations, communication and work-related tasks. LÄS MER
4. Multidimensional Modulation Formats for Coherent Single- and Multi-Core Fiber-Optical Communication SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers multidimensional modulation formats for coherent optical communication systems including spatial division multiplexed systems using multicore fibers. The single-mode optical signal has four dimensions which are spanned by the two orthogonal polarizations and the in-phase and quadrature components. LÄS MER
5. On determining lost core viability in high-pressure die casting using Computational Continuum MechanicsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The subject of this thesis work is to investigate whether Computational ContinuumMechanics (CCM) can serve as a valuable tool for the casting engineerto determine a priori whether a housing concept with inlying geometries thatso far only exists in Computer Aided Design (CAD) will have the desired coolingperformance and will be manufacturable with an acceptable number ofrejects.As of spring 2019, no application in serial production of lost cores, i. LÄS MER