Sökning: "core assumptions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 avhandlingar innehållade orden core assumptions.
1. The Psychology of Worldviews : Toward a Non-Reductive Science of Personality
Sammanfattning : Persons are not just mechanical systems of instinctual animalistic proclivities, but also language-producing, existentially aware creatures, whose experiences and actions are drenched in subjective meaning. To understand a human being as a person is to understand him or her as a rational system that wants, fears, hopes, believes, and in other ways imbues the world with meaning, rather than just a mechanical system that is subject to the same chains of cause and effect as other animals. LÄS MER
2. Knowledge intensive business services in non-core areas : Preconditions and strategies for value creation and competitiveness
Sammanfattning : Knowledge intensive business services (KIBS) play a key role in economic development. Due to the complex and collaborative nature of their value creation processes, it is conventionally argued that they depend strongly on physical proximity to large client-, and labour-markets, as well as on closeness to advanced knowledge infrastructures. LÄS MER
3. Förberedelse för särskildhet : Särskolans pedagogiska arbete i ett verksamhetsteoretiskt perspektiv
Sammanfattning : Preparing for segregation. Educational work within the Swedish special school - an activity theoretical approachThis study aims at illuminating what is special about Särskolan’s pedagogical work. LÄS MER
4. Functioning and disability in adults with hearing loss : the preparatory studies in the ICF Core sets for hearing loss project
Sammanfattning : Hearing loss (HL) is a health condition that affects more than 360 million people worldwide. The findings from previous research point at the adverse relationship between adults with hearing loss and important aspects of everyday life such as social relations, communication and work-related tasks. LÄS MER
5. Multidimensional Modulation Formats for Coherent Single- and Multi-Core Fiber-Optical Communication Systems
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers multidimensional modulation formats for coherent optical communication systems including spatial division multiplexed systems using multicore fibers. The single-mode optical signal has four dimensions which are spanned by the two orthogonal polarizations and the in-phase and quadrature components. LÄS MER