Sökning: "contextual factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 335 avhandlingar innehållade orden contextual factors.
1. A model of contextual factors and inter-organizational integration : A Ground Theory study of two supply chains
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to contribute to understanding of the effect of organizational context on supply chain integration. One result is a context- based model that can provide support for practitioners regarding what level of integration to establish with suppliers and customers. LÄS MER
2. Knowledge Utilisation in Swedish Neonatal Nursing : Studies on Guideline Implementation, Change Processes and Contextual Factors
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to study the implementation of guidelines, change processes and contextual variables from the perspective of improvements and neonatal nursing care’s endeavours to be more evidenced-based. Because health care is exposed to extensive change pressure and because the impact of effectiveness research on clinical practice is limited, it becomes urgent to understand how knowledge utilisation initiatives can be facilitated. LÄS MER
3. Childhood Sexual Abuse Against Girls in Sub-Saharan Africa : Individual and Contextual Risk Factors
Sammanfattning : Background and objectives: Childhood sexual abuse (CSA) is a substantial public health and human rights problem, as well as a growing concern in sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). It has both short and long term effects on girls: physical and psychological, including negative sexual outcomes. LÄS MER
4. Individual differences in the aging memory : Mediation accounts, moderators, and contextual factors
Sammanfattning : Within the field of cognitive aging, mediation accounts propose that age affects cognitive abilities through a mediator variable. Most of these mediation accounts are developed based on studies with cross-sectional designs. LÄS MER
5. The importance of being thin : perceived expectations from self and others and the effect on self-evaluation in girls with disordered eating
Sammanfattning : The overall aims of this thesis were to examine personal standards, self-evaluation and attitudes to eating and weight in the development of disturbed eating in adolescent girls, and to examine how adolescent girls with a clinical eating disorder reflect upon and deal with perceived expectations in daily life.Studies I and II were quantitative studies, conducted in a population-based longitudinal study. LÄS MER