Sökning: "context oriented discourse analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden context oriented discourse analysis.
1. Conditions for relatives' involvement in nursing homes
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe and analyse how the involvement of relatives is conditioned in nursing homes from different critical perspectives. Gender perspectives, discourse analysis and intersectional theory are applied, based on social constructionist ontology. LÄS MER
2. Under Construction: Making Meaning of Social Sustainability in Strategic Planning Practice
Sammanfattning : While social sustainability is attracting attention in both policy and academia, there are still challenges when turning social sustainability policy into practice. Instead of making cities more socially sustainable, the meaning of social sustainability tends to change, become simplified, or disappear when it is actualized in practice. LÄS MER
3. Governing the Unaccompanied Child - Media, Policy and Practice
Sammanfattning : Through three different case studies, this thesis analyzes how unaccompanied minors are constructed and governed as a specific group of refugees in Norway and Sweden. The first study investigates the Norwegian and Swedish media debate from 2000-2008 by examining how incidences of so-called “missing unaccompanied children” were highlighted on the media agenda. LÄS MER
4. Det lokala möter världen. Kulturpolitiskt förändringsarbete i 1990-talets Göteborg : The Local Meets the World: Cultural Policy (Re)construction in the City of Göteborg during the 1990s
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at producing knowledge about a cultural policy (re)construction process in the City of Göteborg, Sweden. Cultural policy is understood as public interventions in the cultural field, with the term public referring mainly to the democratic political-administrative organisation. LÄS MER
5. Kustnära yrkesfiske i förändring : Från mångsysslare till entreprenör
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation inshore commercial fisheries are being studied from a cultural analytical perspective with a focus on service production and hospitality. The dissertation title, ”Inshore commercial fisheries in change. LÄS MER