Sökning: "consumption modelling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 131 avhandlingar innehållade orden consumption modelling.
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : The dissertation consists of four self-contained essays on consumption. Essays 1 and 2 consider different measures of aggregate consumption, and Essays 3 and 4 consider how the distributions of income and wealth affect consumption from a macro and micro perspective, respectively. LÄS MER
2. Load Shifting and Storage of Cooling Energy through Ice Bank or Ice Slurry Systems modelling and experimental analysisDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Ice based Cool Thermal Energy Storage (CTES) systems have attracted much attention during last few decades. The reasons are mainly of economical and environmental nature. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kulturgeografi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore the quantitative potential to reduce energy requirements and CO2 emissions through changed patterns of consumption, given unchanged levels of consumption expenditure. The thesis question is analysed using a systems analysis approach which in this case means that life cycle assessment data on energy requirements and CO2 emissions related to household consumption are combined with a financial and behavioural analysis to make sure that the budget constraint is kept and that both the first and second order effects of adopting a green consumption pattern are analysed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, direct hydrogen Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell systems in vehicles are investigated through modelling, field tests and public acceptance surveys.A computer model of a 50 kW PEM fuel cell system was developed. The fuel cell system efficiency is approximately 50% between 10 and 45% of the rated power. LÄS MER
5. Energy Consumption and Running Time for Trains modelling of running resistance and driver behaviour based on full scale testingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The accuracy in determined energy consumption and runningtime of trains, by means of computer simulation, is dependent upon the various models used. This thesis aims at developing validated models of running resistance, train and of a generaldriver, all based on full scale testing. LÄS MER