Sökning: "conflict management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 188 avhandlingar innehållade orden conflict management.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Peace and Conflict Research
Sammanfattning : Under what conditions can peace be established after violent communal conflict? This question has received limited research attention to date, despite the fact that communal conflicts kill thousands of people each year and often severely disrupt local livelihoods. This dissertation analyzes how political dynamics affect prospects for peace after communal conflict. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This case study focuses on the intentions of public sector transformation. In particular, on a Swedish public authority, the National Rail Administration (NRA) this is studied and analysed. As in other parts of the Swedish public sector, the management of this authority is planning and executing ‘marketisation’ reforms. LÄS MER
3. Conflict in the Eye of the Storm Micro-dynamics of Natural Disasters, Cooperation and Armed ConflictDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Peace and Conflict Research, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Many of the most destructive natural disasters have taken place in situations characterized by armed conflict and insecurity: the Indian Ocean tsunami in Sri Lanka and Indonesia in 2004, the floods in Pakistan in 2011, the drought in Somalia in 2011 and typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines in 2013. Surprisingly little research has systematically explored how armed conflict affects natural disaster management, and how shocks from natural disaster influence conflict dynamics. LÄS MER
4. Conflict resolution in coastal management: Interdisciplinary analyses of resource use conflicts from the Swedish coastDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Natural resource use conflicts at urbanized coasts and their analysis and resolution are the main themes of this thesis. Based on the analysis of four conflict cases from the Swedish coast, I explore the ways the local management of coastal resources may be connected with a broader notion of sustainable resource management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Regional cooperation is increasingly important as a means to create peaceful relations and improve economic development. The problem today is not to initiate cooperation, but rather how to handle disputes and maintain good relations. This is done through conflict management mechanisms (CMMs) in most regional cooperation structures. LÄS MER