Sökning: "conceptual model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 518 avhandlingar innehållade orden conceptual model.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : We consider model adaptivity in elasticity for dimensionally reduced forms, and shall treat different conceptual approaches. The basic idea, however, is to adaptively refine, not only the computational mesh, but also the underlying mathematical formulation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Mechatronic design is an enigma. On the one hand, mechatronic products promise enhanced functionality, and better performance at reduced cost. On the other hand, optimizing mechatronic design concepts is a major challenge to overcome during the design process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to: 1. develop a model for studying the strategies of third-party providers, and 2. preparing empirically supported hypotheses regarding the TPL providers strategies. LÄS MER
4. A structural view on conceptual change Integration, differentiation, and contextualization as fundamental aspects of individual meaning makingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Conceptual development and conceptual change processes are described by a longitudinal study on preschool children’s conception of the earth. Conceptual change is often described as a causal process in which changes in an embraced system of beliefs result in a new system of beliefs. LÄS MER
5. Reuse of principle solution elements in conceptual design : an information model for concepts in systematic designDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Product development is an important activity in engineering design, and much of the competitiveness in high-salary countries depends on the ability to develop innovative products with acceptable time to market.The early phase of a systematic design process, namely conceptual design, during which the principle solution for a product is conceived, is of high importance for the later success of products. LÄS MER