Sökning: "concept of academic freedom"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden concept of academic freedom.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för idé- och lärdomshistoria
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to contribute to an understanding of why Weber advocated a value-free science. In en essay from 1917, Weber writes that the question of whether or not one ought to make value judgments in the lecture hall is basically a question of practical university policy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The subject of this dissertation is the construction of a lyric genre in academic poetics between 1746 and 1806, in handbooks and lectures by Ch. Batteux, J. A. Schlegel, J. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö : Malmö : Malmö University. School of Teacher Education, Malmö University. School development and Leadership (SOL)
Sammanfattning : Studies of the circumstances surrounding the creation and development of a university discipline are a part of pedagogical research. This thesis highlights the development of management and economic education against the background of changes caused by the Lithuania’s emancipation from the Soviet Union and aims to present a picture of how management as a university discipline has been created in Lithuania between the period 1988-1997. LÄS MER
4. Logics and politics of professionalism the case of university English language teachers in VietnamDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Set against a changing backdrop of reforms in higher education and English language teaching (ELT), the thesis explores the notion of professionalism for university English teachers in Vietnam: What is defined as professionalism in this particular period of time? How is professionalism constructed in this context?The research approaches professionalism as a critical concept: A list of aspired traits and features are always value-laden and concern the question of power. From this premise, the thesis discusses a “kaleidoscope” relationship between different actors in the making of professionalism. LÄS MER
5. Kreativ funktion, perceptgenetisk rekonstruktion och organisatoriska förutsättningar för kreativ verksamhet. En studie av högskolelärareDetta är en avhandling från Department of Psychology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Against the background of a need for empirical research on creative university teachers and creative university environments, and for broad and encompassing models within research on creativity, various questions concerning the university teacher, the university organization and relations between them are posed. The description and interpretation of creativity and personality presented takes as its starting point a percept-genetic point of view in which the concept of creative functioning is added to Andersson's developmental and personality model. LÄS MER