Sökning: "computer-based intervention"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden computer-based intervention.
1. “Count on me!” Mathematical development, developmental dyscalculia and computer-based interventionDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : A “sense” of number can be found across species, yet only humans supplement it with exact and symbolic number, such as number words and digits. However, what abilities leads to successful or unsuccessful arithmetic proficiency is still debated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe and evaluate patient education and nurse-led follow up for patients with heart failure. Descriptive designs were used to map out the nurse-led heart failure care in Sweden (I) and to identify factors influencing compliance with prescribed treatment in patients with chronic heart failure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : A challenge for both researchers and practising teachers is to develop, disseminate and implement methods to help all students acquire good reading skills. One way to do this is to conduct intervention studies. LÄS MER
4. Follow-up of adults with congenitally malformed hearts with focus on individualised and computer-based education and psychosocial support A descriptive and interventional studyDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background and aims: Many adults with congenitally malformed hearts are at risk for complications such as decreased function and capacity of the heart due to the heart defect and previously surgery. This advocates self-management behaviours related to medical treatments, physical activity, preventions of endocarditis, some restrictions regarding suitable employment and spare time activities, birth control and pregnancy, but also lifestyle concerns such as refraining from smoking and healthy eating. LÄS MER
5. Early risk assessment of long-term sick leave among patients in primary health care risk factors, assessment tools, multidisciplinary intervention, and patients’ views on sick leave conclusionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Avhandlingsproduktion
Sammanfattning : Background. Long-term sick leave is one of the main risk factors for permanent exit out of the labour market. The longer the duration of sickness absence, the less likely sick leave conclusion.Objectives and Methods. LÄS MER