Sökning: "computer and systems science Statistics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 320 avhandlingar innehållade orden computer and systems science Statistics.
1. Plot, Spectacle, and Experience Contributions to the Design and Evaluation of Interactive StorytellingDetta är en avhandling från Kista : Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap (tills m KTH)
Sammanfattning : Interactive storytelling is a new form of storytelling emerging in the crossroads of many scholarly, artistic, and industrial traditions. In interactive stories the reader/spectator moves from being a receiver of a story to an active participant. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Recent advances in information and communication technologies have made the development and operation of complex disease surveillance systems technically feasible, and many systems have been proposed to interpret diverse data sources for health-related signals. Implementing these systems for daily use and efficiently interpreting their output, however, remains a technical challenge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores new approaches to making and playing with programming materials, especially the forms provided with screen-based digital media. Designing with these media expressions can be very attractive to children, but they are usually not made available to them in the same degree as are physical materials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Kista : Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap (tills m KTH)
Sammanfattning : Knowledge management (KM) is focused on the problems and opportunities of using organizational knowledge as a resource. Information systems that are used to support KM processes are called knowledge management systems (KMS). LÄS MER
5. Virtual learning environments in higher education : a study of students' acceptance of educational technologyDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) are fundamental tools for flexible learning in higher education, used in distance education as well as a complement to teaching on campus (blended learning). VLEs imply changing roles for both teachers and students. LÄS MER