Sökning: "computed tomography"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 375 avhandlingar innehållade orden computed tomography.
1. Metal artifacts in computed tomography : impact of reduction methods on image quality and radiotherapy treatment planningDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : Degradation of image quality by metal artifacts is a common problem in computed tomography (CT) imaging, which can limit the diagnostic value of a CT examination and also introduce inaccuracies in radiotherapy (RT) treatment planning. In recent years, commercial metal artifact reduction (MAR) methods have been launched by several CT vendors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö university
Sammanfattning : Computed tomography has been used in dentistry as a complement to two-dimensional (2D) imaging since the 1980s. The advent of cone beam computed tomography (CBCT), a more modern computed tomog-raphy technique, meant a revolution in dento-maxillofacial imaging due to sharper images, with less radiation and at a lower cost than with mul-ti-slice computed tomography (MSCT), i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Branches on trees introduce defects on sawn timber called knots. By scanning sawlogs using computed tomography, knots can be detected and accounted for so that the sawing process can be optimized with respect to outgoing product value. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Radiography is a common radiologic investigation despite abundant evidence of its limited diagnostic value. On the other hand, computed tomography (CT) has a high diagnostic value and is widely considered to be among the most important advances in medicine. LÄS MER