Sökning: "computational linguistics"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 99 avhandlingar innehållade orden computational linguistics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Categorization is one the most relevant tasks realized by humans during their life, as we consistently need to categorize the things and experience that we encounter. Such need is reflected in language via various mechanisms, the most prominent being nominal classification systems (e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Linguistics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to improve coreference resolution in Swedish by providing a hybrid approach based on combining data-driven methods and linguistic knowledge. Coreference resolution here consists in identifying all expressions in a text that have the same referent, for example, a person or an object. LÄS MER
9. Translation as Linear Transduction Models and Algorithms for Efficient Learning in Statistical Machine TranslationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Automatic translation has seen tremendous progress in recent years, mainly thanks to statistical methods applied to large parallel corpora. Transductions represent a principled approach to modeling translation, but existing transduction classes are either not expressive enough to capture structural regularities between natural languages or too complex to support efficient statistical induction on a large scale. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I explore how compound processing can be used to improve phrase-based statistical machine translation (PBSMT) between English and German/Swedish. Both German and Swedish generally use closed compounds, which are written as one word without spaces or other indicators of word boundaries. LÄS MER