Sökning: "complex matrix"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 395 avhandlingar innehållade orden complex matrix.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biotechnology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Demands for efficient, economical and fast separation and purification methods for various target molecules have led to the development of new techniques and materials for bioseparation processes. Separation can be carried out in both batch and chromatographic modes. LÄS MER
17. Determination of the Environmental Fate of Drug Substances and the Matrix Effects of Complex Samples in SFC/ESI-MSDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Awareness of the potential problems caused by drug compounds in the environment has increased over the last decade, both among researchers and with the public. This thesis describes the development of analytical methods and their application to wetlands constructed for purification of wastewater from e.g. drug compounds. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Electroscience, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The field of wireless communication is growing rapidly, with new requirements for the next generation of mobile and wireless communications technology. In order to achieve the capacities needed for future wireless systems, the design and implementation of advanced communications techniques such as multiantenna systems is required. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine the semantic architecture of the motif complex the four elements, i.e. fire, air, water and earth, in the Swedish poet Gunnar Ekelöf’s poem A Mölna Elegy (1960). The poem belongs to the same polyphonic and quotative-allusive tradition as T. LÄS MER
20. Tools for Control System Design Stratification of Matrix Pairs and Periodic Riccati Differential Equation SolversDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Print & Media, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Modern control theory is today an interdisciplinary area of research. Just as much as this can be problematic, it also provides a rich research environment where practice and theory meet. This Thesis is conducted in the borderline between computing science (numerical analysis) and applied control theory. LÄS MER