Sökning: "complex matrix"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 419 avhandlingar innehållade orden complex matrix.
1. Complex Formation in the Extra Cellular Matrix- Structural Study of CTLD of Agrrecan, Tenascin-R and Chondroadherin
Sammanfattning : The cells of higher organisms exist in a complex protein network, the extracellular matrix (ECM), which has a wide variety of different components such as glycoproteins, proteoglycans and carbohydrates. As well as being the physical scaffold on which the cells are dependent for their positioning and mobility, the ECM exercises control over the cells, and changes in the matrix will affect the adhesion, proliferation and differentiation properties of these cells. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Mathematics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The theme of this thesis is combinatorics, complex analysis and algebraic geometry. The thesis consists of six articles divided into four parts.Part A:Spectral properties of the Schrödinger equationThis part consists of Papers I-II, where we study a univariate Schrödinger equation with a complex polynomial potential. LÄS MER
3. Method development for the analysis of complex samples with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the development of methods for handling the problems associated with analyzing trace elements in complex matrixes using inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry is presented. Trace elements such as Cu, Fe, Se, and Zn, to name a few, do play important roles in different organisms. LÄS MER
4. Membrane-based sample pre-treatment strategies in ultra-trace determination of metal ions in complex matricesDetta är en avhandling från Analytical Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In the present thesis, analytical sample pre-treatment methods for the determination of trace metal ions in complex matrices were developed and tested. These methods were based on membrane fractionation, clean-up and enrichment of analytes and applied to the determination of aluminium, cadmium, cobalt, chromium, copper, nickel and lead in biological and environmental samples. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Investigating the properties, explaining, and predicting the behaviour of a physical system described by a system (matrix) pencil often require the understanding of how canonical structure information of the system pencil may change, e.g., how eigenvalues coalesce or split apart, due to perturbations in the matrix pencil elements. LÄS MER