Sökning: "complex activity recognition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 avhandlingar innehållade orden complex activity recognition.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Human activity recognition using sensing technology is crucial in achieving pervasive and ubiquitous computing paradigms. It can be applied in many domains such as health-care, aged-care, personal-informatics, industry, sports and military. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för molekylärbiologi och funktionsgenomik
Sammanfattning : The proteasome is a major non-lysosomal proteolytic complex present in eukaryotic cells and has a central role in regulating many protein levels. The complex has been shown to participate in various intracellular pathways including cell cycle regulation or quality control of newly synthesized proteins and many other key pathways. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In most sociological paradigms the importance of human interaction for the understanding of societies, is a well established fact. In this study, the focus is the interaction between human beings and material things as it is occurring in practice. LÄS MER
4. Machine learning for identification of brain activity patterns with applications in gentle touch processingDetta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Since the first mention of artificial intelligence in the 1950s, the field of machine learning has provided increasingly appealing tools for recognition of otherwise unintelligible pattern representations in complex data structures. Human brain activity, acquired using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), is a prime example of such complex data where the utility of pattern recognition has been demonstrated in a wide range of studies recently (Haynes et al. LÄS MER
5. Remember me! Supporting Reminiscence through Digital Capture of Lifestories and Activity RecognitionDetta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Lifelogging is the act of digitally capturing a person’s life experiences in the form of digital lifestories. A digital lifestory is a view of the person’s life based on a single activity or a set of activities, where activities are defined by content data, such as images, and context data, such as related places and persons. LÄS MER