Sökning: "compatible structures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 66 avhandlingar innehållade orden compatible structures.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Mathematics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : A prop profile of a differential geometric structure is a minimal resolution of an algebraic prop such that representations of this resolution are in one-to-one correspondence with structures of the given type. We begin this thesis with a detailed account of the algebraic tools necessary to construct prop profiles; we treat operads and props, and resolutions of these through Koszul duality. LÄS MER
2. The role of tectonics, structures and etch processes for the present relief in glaciated Precambrian besement rocks of SW SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Mathematics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In high latitudes, landscapes of low relief are known to contain residues of pre-glacial deep weathering, or etching, which testify to limited modification of the pre-glacial relief by the Pleistocene ice sheets. In this thesis landforms in all scales are classified according to their process of formation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : An essential ingredient in the generation of environmentally compatible pulp bleaching chemicals is sodium chlorate. Chlorate is produced in electrochemical cells, where the electrodes are the key components. In Sweden the so-called DSA !R electrodes with catalytic coatings have been produced for more than 35 years. LÄS MER
4. Abiotic Stress Tolerance. Metabolic and Physiological Effects of Compatible Solutes and Calmodulin on E. coli and TobaccoDetta är en avhandling från Jenny Lindberg Yilmaz, Pure and Applied Biochemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In their natural habitats, bacteria and plants can be exposed to abiotic stresses such as drought, high salt concentrations and freezing, which are factors limiting their capacity for growth and proliferation. To withstand environmental stresses, they have evolved specific stress responses. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biochemistry and Structural Biology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in English Life on earth has evolved countless forms, beautiful shapes and colors as well as astonishingly complex systems. Remarkably, all living creatures consist of cells, which themselves are build from the same basic set of molecules, most importantly nucleic acids (RNA and DNA), lipids and proteins. LÄS MER