Sökning: "company organisation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 142 avhandlingar innehållade orden company organisation.
1. Bolagsorganens reglering och dess ändamålsenlighet : En aktiebolagsrättslig studie om ägarledda bolagDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Jure förlag AB
Sammanfattning : This dissertation discusses the regulation of organisation in limited companies from a closely held company perspective. The overall aim of the study is to evaluate whether the goals of the Swedish Companies Act are fulfilled by the current regulation on company organisation and decision taking organs when applied to closely held owner managed companies. LÄS MER
2. The exchange of cotton : Ugandan peasants, colonial market regulations and the organisation of international cotton trade, 1904-1918Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Between 1904 and 1918, the British colonial administration in Uganda regulated the cotton industry in order to maintain and improve the quality of the exported cotton. The main topics of the dissertation are: Why were these regulations enacted and who initiated them?The dissertation analyses the impact of the organisation of the international cotton trade on the buying practices in the local Uganda cotton market. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Industriell ekonomi och organisation
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of the thesis is to discuss the presenceand influence of the commercial use of history in modernindustrial companies and history's role in creating andchanging corporate identity. More specifically the aim is toanalyse the way the Swedish telecom company Ericsson has madeuse of its history at three different occasions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Organisations are increasingly calling upon design as a strategic asset to generate innovation as part of a wider fascination with ‘design thinking’ in business. Recent scholarship has tended to emphasise design’s many contributions to business and society, playing a part in the growing recognition and expansion of design as an idea. LÄS MER
5. Opening the black box of material criticality heterogeneity and interrelations of companies within and across industrial sectorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The concept of ‘material criticality’ has been introduced to examine availability and accessibility of natural resources that underlie industrial competitiveness and deployment of strategic technologies, such as electric mobility or wind turbines. The academic and policy discourse conceptualised material criticality rather as a black box, assuming industrial sectors to be monolithic, homogeneous and independent entities, neglecting complexity of the company dimension. LÄS MER