Sökning: "community staff"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 avhandlingar innehållade orden community staff.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: In the context of transitional Vietnam, hypertension has been shown to be one of the ten leading causes of morbidity and mortality in hospitals. However, population-based data on hypertension are to a large extent lacking. LÄS MER
2. PSYCHO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK AMONG INDIVIDUALS WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS IN COMMUNITY-BASED ACCOMMODATION. Development and psychometric testing of the Environmental Rating Scale Questionnaire (ERS-Q) for assessment of residential programmesDetta är en avhandling från Marie Hübel, Department of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine. Lund University
Sammanfattning : The increased prevalence of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) challenges society to evaluate the quality and efficacy of community based psycho-pedagogical programmes in order to achieve progress and to attain an acceptable level of quality of life for its citizens. The overarching aim of this thesis was to gain knowledge about staff’s pedagogical work and to provide a method for assessment of the quality of residential programmes for individuals with ASD in community-based accommodation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the process of placing a spouse in a care home for older people from the perspectives of the key actors involved. Due to the lack of previous studies in this area in Sweden and the desire to generate new insights that have the potential to inform practice developments a grounded theory methodology was adopted. LÄS MER
4. Adherence to hygiene routines in community care : the perspective of medically responsible nurses in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Care for the elderly in Sweden is a community responsibility and one of the future challenges for municipality care is infection control. Medically Responsible Nurses (MRNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) have an important role in keeping a high hygiene standard in community care. LÄS MER
5. From institutional life to community participation : Ideas and realities concerning support to persons with intellectual disabilityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The right for everyone with an intellectual disability in Sweden to participate in community life has led to the closure of residential institutions. To understand this issue three questions were formulated: 1) why did this occur, 2) which services provide the alternatives and 3) has this transition led to community participation? The origin of this transition was found in the normalization principle of 1946. LÄS MER