Sökning: "community archaeology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 avhandlingar innehållade orden community archaeology.
1. Coastal Communities on the Move House and Polity Interaction in Southern Ostrobothnia 1500 BC-AD 1Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This work attempts to seek new insights in understanding the archeological phenomena traditionally labelled as the western Bronze Age and the coastal Pre-Roman cultures of Finland (1500 BC-AD 1), by studying the phenomena from a socioeconomic interaction and practice oriented community perspective. The basic line of thought is that it was the everyday life of the local agents and their interactions that constituted the local communities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Riksantikvarieämbetet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation focuses on the Strandvägen site located in the town of Motala, Östergötland, Sweden. The problem concerns what shaped the material expressions on the site during 5500?5000 B.C. For reasons of text structure the space outside the settlement site (the home) is divided into the world, the district, and the neighbourhood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Archaeology and Classical Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to show how Europe is constructed at the intersection between archaeology, money and politics within EU cultural actions. Ever since the 1970s, the European Community has invested money and prestige in the idea of a common cultural heritage for Europe. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : During the last decade, the perspective of contemporary archaeology has been incorporated into the discipline of archaeology. The purpose of this doctoral thesis is to problematiz e contemporary archaeology as a field of research with emphasis on the development of methodology and the public potential that is inherent in this perspective . LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The title of this licentiate thesis is: Urban contract archaeology, public outreach and schools. Beyond the horizons of history teaching. The aim of my licentiate thesis is to investigate how educational programs for schools are implemented within the framework of contract archaeology. LÄS MER