Sökning: "communitarian perspective"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden communitarian perspective.
1. Modell, människa eller människosyn? : En analys av kritiska perspektiv på bilden av människan i neoklassisk ekonomisk teoriDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the picture of human being in neoclassical economic theory. Most often this picture is described as an individual agent acting rationally to maximize his own self-interest. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Etik och Religionsfilosofi
Sammanfattning : This study has three aims. The first aim is to analyse and clarify three models of theological environmental ethics. A second aim is to critically examine and compare the environmental ethical models of the three theologians. The third aim is to present a reasonable model of a theological environmental ethic. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : The question of social order often arises during periods of social change. In the late-modern, multicultural, and urbanized societies of today, the question is often posed of how to create order in a society attempting to combine cultural diversity and social cohesion. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : In a world of presumed nation-states, nation has been, and still is, an intrinsic part of political legitimization and identity formation. Thus, it is clear that the understanding of nationality and people's relationship too it is of great importance for our understanding of how a stable society, partly built on nationality, can prevail in a world of migration consisting of individuals with diverging moral, religious and cultural conceptions. LÄS MER
5. Physiotherapists in Afghanistan. Exploring, encouraging and experiencing professional development in the Afghan development contextDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of the thesis is to analyze the matter of supporting professional development of physiotherapists in Afghanistan, and the issues involved in expatriate physiotherapists working with professional development cross-culturally and in development contexts. The thesis is based on two field studies, aspects of which are reported on in four papers. LÄS MER