Sökning: "communicative action"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 102 avhandlingar innehållade orden communicative action.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on several key dimensions and types of social action. It examines variousconceptions of action within sociology: in particular, Marx's labour, Durkheim's normativelyregulated action, Weber's typology of instrumentally rational, value-rational, affectual andtraditional action, as well as Goffman's dramaturgical and Habermas's communicative action. LÄS MER
2. Den pedagogiska praktikens janusansikte: om det kommunikativa handlandets didaktiska villkor och konsekvenserDetta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : Pedagogical practice is, in several important considerations, contradictory in character. In this dissertation attenention is drawn towards the field of tension that prevails between pedagogical action, which can be descibed in terms of strategic processes and communicative pedagogical action. LÄS MER
3. Teachers in action att förändra och utveckla undervisning och lärande i engelska i de tidigare skolårenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Sweden has for many years suffered from a shortage of teachers appropriately trained to teach English to young learners. In 1987 The Swedish National Agency for Higher Education decided that English should no longer be a compulsory subject within primary teacher training, instead it was offered as an optional subject within the primary teacher training programmes This policy decision had dire consequences and ultimately led to the current position which sees a mere 30 % of trainee Teachers opting for the English language pathway. LÄS MER
4. Recognition of Prior Learning in Health Care From a Caring Ideology and Power, to Communicative Action and RecognitionDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : During the last decades Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) has become a more frequently used method to recognise adult’s prior learning. This thesis analyses a process of RPL in health care, where health care assistants are assessed against subjects in the upper-secondary health care program. LÄS MER
5. Enhancing intercultural communication in teaching chinese as a foreign language : An action research studyDetta är en avhandling från Hong Kong : The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Sammanfattning : Over the past few decades, the rapid development of information communication technology, internationalization and globalization worldwide have required a shift in the focus of Chinese as a foreign language (CFL) towards competence in intercultural communication in which the role of culture in the acquisition of CFL and in the pragmatic use of the language is emphasized and promoted. However, most of the current research in this academic area remains only on a theoretical level. LÄS MER