Sökning: "communication of knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1079 avhandlingar innehållade orden communication of knowledge.
1. Formulating knowledge: Engaging with issues of sustainable development through academic writing in engineering educationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Given that knowledge in society is increasingly shaped by textuality and dependent on texts, higher education holds a special responsibility for introducing and guiding students into text practices contingent on disciplinary fields and their knowledge traditions. On a general level, this doctoral thesis investigates how participation in such text practices at university functions as a means for engaging students with knowledge that is new to them. LÄS MER
2. The kaleidoscope of communication Different perspectives on communication involving children with severe multiple disabilitiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of six publications presenting a theoretical framework, a methodological proposal and three empirical studies. The aim of the work is; to gain knowledge on how children with severe multiple disabilities communicate with their caregivers, to analyse how different research strategies can add knowledge from different perspectives on communication, and to develop models for analysing and describing the dyadic interaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background Within trauma teams, effective communication is necessary to ensure safe and secure care of the patient. Deficiencies in communication are one of the most important factors leading to patient harm. Time is an essential factor for rapid and efficient disposal of trauma teams to increase patients’ survival and prevent morbidity. LÄS MER
4. Knowledge at play. Studies of games as members’ matters Kunskap genom spelande. Studier av digitala spel och spelande som kunskapsdomänDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ACTA UNIVERSITATIS GOTHOBURGENSIS
Sammanfattning : On a general level, this thesis seeks some answers to the broad question of what one can learn from digital games. With an analytical approach informed by ethnomethodology, the main thrust of the work is an exploration of members’ matters in the area of games and gaming. LÄS MER
5. The Art of Communication Investigating the Dynamics of Work Group Meetings in a Natural EnvironmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Meetings in work groups are important organisational arenas to form ideas, share knowledge, and co-ordinate and develop work. Therefore, meetings are a potential source to innovation and efficiency in organisations, as well as to a means to improve interpersonal relationships in the workplace. LÄS MER