Sökning: "combustion particles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 191 avhandlingar innehållade orden combustion particles.
1. X-Ray Diagnostics in Combustion - Study of Particle Formation in Flames Using Combined Small- and Wide-Angle X-Ray ScatteringDetta är en avhandling från Division of Combustion Physics, Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In the thesis work, two X-ray scattering techniques, small- and wide-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS and WAXS) were combined to study particle formation in-situ and non-intrusively in ethylene laboratory flames. Combining these two techniques enabled information concerning the size and concentration as well as the subnanometer structure of the nanoparticles within the 1–100 nm range there to be obtained. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The exhaust valve system of combustion engines experiences a very complex contact situation of frequent impact involving micro sliding, high and varying temperatures, complex exhaust gas chemistry and possible particulates, etc. In addition, the tribological situation in the exhaust valve system is expected to become even worse due to strict future emission regulations, which will require enhanced combustion and cleaner fuels. LÄS MER
3. Development of a 2D Temperature Measurement Technique for Combustion Diagnostics using 2-Line Atomic FluorescenceDetta är en avhandling från Combustion Physics, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The present thesis is concerned with the development and application of a novel planar laser-induced fluorescence (PLIF) technique for temperature measurements in a variety of combusting flows. Accurate measurement of temperature is an essential task in combustion diagnostics, since temperature is one of the most fundamental quantities for the characterization of combustion processes. LÄS MER
4. Development and Application of Non-linear Mid-infrared Laser Spectroscopy for Combustion DiagnosticsDetta är en avhandling från Combustion Physics, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The work reported in this thesis involved the development and application of two novel infrared non-linear laser techniques, namely mid-infrared polarization spectroscopy (IRPS) and mid-infrared degenerate four-wave mixing (IR-DFWM) to combustion diagnostics. These two techniques meet the needs of species concentration detection in combustion environments, especially for those species lacking accessible electronic (one-photon) transitions in the ultraviolet (UV) or visible spectral region. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Heat Transfer, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents numerical investigations and simulations of fixed bed combustion of wood, models for predicting thermal radiative properties of particles and gases related to the combustion of wood, and a review of heat load calculations in gas turbines. All subjects have a common factor in thermal radiation. LÄS MER