Sökning: "combination treatment."
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 1188 avhandlingar innehållade orden combination treatment..
21. Complementary strategies to improve positive response and outcome in patients with advanced heart failure undergoing CRT therapyDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : AbstractCardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) has improved quality of life and survival in select heart faillure patients, however 30-40% of patients do not show objective benefit from the treatment. At the same time there is little evidence about the long term effect of changes in medical treatment in these patients. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Apical periodontitis, an acute or chronic inflamination around the apex of the tooth, is caused by bacteria in the root canal. In Sweden the dentists devote around 10X of their total time to treating this disease. The treatment usually requires 3 to 5 sessions. The treatment may fail in up to 25X of the cases. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Klinisk mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : Radioimmunotherapy is becoming important as a new therapeutic strategy for treatment of tumour diseases. Lately monoclonal antibodies tagged with radionuclides have demonstrated encouraging results in treatment of hematological malignancies. The progress in treatment of solid tumours using radioimmunotherapy, however, has been slow. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the evaluation of biomarkers for radio-immunodiagnostics and radio-immunotherapy and on radiosensitization strategies after HSP90 inhibition, as a step towards more personalized cancer medicine. There is a need to develop new tracers that target cancer-specific biomarkers to improve diagnostic imaging, as well as to combine treatment strategies to potentiate synergistic effects. LÄS MER
25. Pharmacogenetic Studies of Antihypertensive Treatment With Special Reference to the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone SystemDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Hypertension is common and constitutes an increased risk of morbidity and mortality of cardiovascular disease. Antihypertensive treatment will reduce this risk; the individual patient's response to treatment, however, is difficult to predict. LÄS MER