Sökning: "color contrast and distribution"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden color contrast and distribution.
1. Salient Region Detection Methods with Application to Traffic Sign Recognition from Street View ImagesDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In the computer vision community, saliency detection refers to modeling the selective mechanism in human visual attentions. Outputs of saliency detection algorithms are called saliency maps, which represent conspicuousness levels of different scene areas. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Salient object/region detection aims at finding interesting regions in images and videos, since such regions contain important information and easily attract human attention. The detected regions can be further used for more complicated computer vision applications such as object detection and recognition, image compression, content-based image editing, and image retrieval. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : KBC, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Leaf senescence is the final stage of leaf development, during which the leaf relocates most of itsvaluable nutrients to developing or storing parts of the plant. As this process progresses, leaves losetheir green color and their capacity to perform photosynthesis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology
Sammanfattning : Alternative splicing of pre-mRNA is the primary source of creating proteome diversity in humans; it is therefore highly relevant to disease and therapy. Alternative splicing has been described for many cytokines and these splice variants appear to function as either agonists or as antagonists of the wildtype cytokine. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Department of Prosthetic dentistry
Sammanfattning : People are living longer today than ever before, and the number of older adults will increase exponentially over the next coming years. However, that does not necessarily mean that they are living healthier. LÄS MER