Sökning: "collective goods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden collective goods.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö Kulturmiljö
Sammanfattning : The dissertation can be divided into two parts, the first of which is a detailed analysis of three excavations concerning Mellanbyn in southern Malmö. In the second part I study the more general development of society, relating Mellanbyn to the surrounding area as well as to the region as a whole during Late Bronze Age and the Early Iron Age. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kriminologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with the value conflict surrounding the police handling of political protest. During a political protest, the police are responsible for striking a balance between the maintenance of order and the protection of civil liberties. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Compelling research in international relations and international political economy on global warming suggests that one part of any meaningful effort to radically reverse current trends of increasing green house gas (GHG) emissions is shared policies among states that generate costs for such emissions in many if not most of the world’s regions. Effectively employing such policies involves gaining much more extensive global commitments and developing much stronger compliance mechanism than those currently found in the Kyoto Protocol. LÄS MER
5. The Collective Action Dilemma in Managing Transboundary Freshwaters An Analysis of an Outcome-Driven FrameworkDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : It is recognised by society that freshwater resources play a major role in economic development and in maintaining life supporting ecosystems services. Transboundary river basins cover about 45% of the earth’s land surface and their governance is therefore of critical importance. LÄS MER