Sökning: "collective dynamics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 avhandlingar innehållade orden collective dynamics.
1. Collective Autonomy in the European Union : Theoretical, Comparative and Cross-border perspectives on the Legal Regulation of Collective BargainingDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : ‘Collective Autonomy in the European Union’ explores the question of collective autonomy by investigating the relationship between collective bargaining and legal regulation and its current evolution in the national contexts and in the EU internal market. The thesis aims at achieving a comprehensive understanding of the notion, function and exercise of collective autonomy and collective bargaining, and it argues that collective autonomy and collective bargaining in contemporary Europe present challenges that alter their basic features. LÄS MER
2. Dynamics in meetings : on leadership and followership in ordinary meetings in different organizationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : A method for analyzing interactional dynamics in regular meetings and sessions was developed on the basis of Bion's (1961) basic-assumption model. This model postulates that members in groups frequently take part in collective defence activities which prevent the group from carrying out the tasks assigned to them. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to study collective excitation dynamics in molecular aggregates. Half of the work presented here is method development and the remainder is application of these methods to several di.erent molecular aggregates. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Most proteins have evolved to function optimally in aqueous environments, and the interactions between protein and water therefore play a fundamental role in the stability, dynamics, and function of proteins. Although we understand many details of water, we understand much less about the protein-water interface. LÄS MER
5. Samordningens dynamik om samordningens samspel och förändring i ett interorganisatoriskt anläggningsprojektDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Arkitektkopia
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes its starting point from one of the most essential parts of organization theory, namely coordination. It joins a new and emerging approach within which coordination is not only treated as a function but as a dynamic process. LÄS MER