Sökning: "collective consumption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 avhandlingar innehållade orden collective consumption.
1. Consumption and Practice Unfolding Consumptive Moments and the Entanglement with Productive AspectsDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates consumption through a practice-theoretical perspective. Practices are routinized sets of human activity involving doings, meanings, and objects. Previous work has suggested conceiving of consumption as moments in practices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Business School, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how we can think of collective bodies as amalgamations of interplaying affects (i.e., multiplicities), rather than compositions of individuals. Using ethnography as my main method, I study urban activism collectives resisting gentrification in the city center of São Paulo, Brazil. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Idrottsforskning (tills m KI och LHS)
Sammanfattning : The dissertation explores ideas about consumption in general and about consumer dreams in particular in early twentieth century Sweden. This is done in an analysis of two specific consumer environments –- the department store and the lottery. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Social Sciences
Sammanfattning : Cleanliness has seen a rapid increase in both developed and developing countries, along with a parallel rise in not only water and energy but also cleaning products consumed. Water and energy supply as well as dealing with waste are environmentally critical in securing a sustainable future. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Social and Economic Geography, Lund University
Sammanfattning : ”Residents are refusing to pay until an effort is made to clean up, while authorities are refusing to remove refuse until residents pay”. This is the front-page headline of a prominent morning newspaper in Cape Town, South Africa that strikes to the core of what this research seeks to explore. LÄS MER