Sökning: "cognitive functioning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 214 avhandlingar innehållade orden cognitive functioning.
1. Subjective Cognitive Complaints in the Working Population The Influence of Objective Cognitive Functioning and Working ConditionsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Cognitive functioning is important for managing work and life in general. However, subjective cognitive complaints (SCC), involving self-perceived difficulties with concentration, memory, decision making, and clear thinking are common in the general and in the working population and can be coupled with both lowered well-being and work ability. LÄS MER
2. The influence of social relationships and leisure activity on adult cognitive functioning and risk of dementia Longitudinal population-based studiesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Today, as we live longer, dementia diseases are becoming more prevalent around the world. Thus, further knowledge of how to maintain levels of cognitive functioning in old age and how to identify factors that postpone the onset of dementia are of acute interest. Lifestyle patterns and social life are important aspects to consider in this regard. LÄS MER
3. Reflective-functioning during the process and in relation to outcome in cognitive-behavioral therapy, interpersonal psychotherapy and brief psychodynamicDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : The objective of this work was to investigate reflective-functioning (RF) as a measure of process in two independent studies that included three types of brief psychotherapy. RF is defined as the ability to recognize the existence and nature of mental processes taking place in the self and in others (e.g., intentions, beliefs, desires, and wishes). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Occupational Therapy and Elderly Care Research (NEUROTEC)
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this doctoral thesis was to investigate potential age-related differences between groups of healthy very old adults from 75 to 96 years of age in various cognitive functions. An additional objective was to examine the influence of individual-difference variables within demographic (e.g., education, gender), psychometric (e. LÄS MER
5. Birth cohort differences in cognitive aging: Secular trends in cognitive functioning and decline over 30 years in three population-based Swedish samplesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Psykologiska institutionen, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of this thesis was to investigate birth cohort differences in level of cognitive functioning and change in later life in three population-based representative samples drawn from the Gerontological and Geriatric Population Studies in Gothenburg (H70), Sweden. We used data from cohorts, born in 1901-02, 1906-07, and 1930, measured at ages 70, 75, and 79 on the same cognitive measures. LÄS MER