Sökning: "coal fly ash"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden coal fly ash.
1. Co-disposal of waste rock and lignite fly ash to mitigate the environmental impact of coal miningDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Waste rocks (WRs) from coal mining and fly ash (FA) from coal combustion were studied to determine the potential of the WRs to generate AMD, FAs to neutralise it and estimate their impacts on environment. The ultimate goal was to develop a methodology based on co-disposal to mitigate the environmental problems associated to both wastes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Fossil fuel combustion produces fly-ash particles that are released into the atmosphere and deposited in the environment. A particularly characteristic kind of fly-ash is spheroidal carbonaceous particles. They are composed of an amorphous carbon matrix in which other elements are dispersed. LÄS MER
3. Extraction of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in diesel and coal fly ash particulate matter : Emphasis on the carcinogenic benzo[a]pyrene and dibenzopyrene isomersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Performance based concrete mix-design aggregate and micro mortar optimization applied on self-compacting concrete containing fly ashDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis is dealing with the field of self-compacting concrete (SCC). SCC is supposed to fill the form properly and enclose the reinforcement without any external vibration. The fresh properties of such a concrete are thus essential. SCC was first introduced in Japan in the middle of 1980th. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Many countries around the world use coal as fuel for the purpose of power generation. The extraction of coal produces large volumes of waste rock (WR) that are sometimes sulphide rich (principally containing iron sulphides such as pyrite (FeS2) and pyrrhotite (Fe1-xS)), with varying quantities of trace elements such as As, Si, Cu, Zn, Ni, Co, Mo and Cr etc). LÄS MER