Sökning: "cloud services"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 50 avhandlingar innehållade orden cloud services.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Autonomic computing aims at making computing systems self-managing by using autonomic managers in order to reduce obstacles caused by management complexity. This thesis presents results of research on self-management for large-scale distributed systems. LÄS MER
17. Workload characterization, controller design and performance evaluation for cloud capacity autoscalingDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies cloud capacity auto-scaling, or how to provision and release re-sources to a service running in the cloud based on its actual demand using an auto-matic controller. As the performance of server systems depends on the system design,the system implementation, and the workloads the system is subjected to, we focuson these aspects with respect to designing auto-scaling algorithms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : With the emergence of cloud computing, computing resources (i.e., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) are provisioned as metered on-demand services over networks, and can be rapidly allocated and released with minimal management effort. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Automatic Control, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses challenges in increasing the robustness of cloud-deployed applications and services to unexpected events and dynamic workloads. Without precautions, hardware failures and unpredictable large traffic variations can quickly degrade the performance of an application due to mismatch between provisioned resources and capacity needs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Kista : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The area of this research is security in distributed environment such as cloud computing and network applications. Specific focus was design and implementation of high assurance network environment, comprising various secure and security-enhanced applications. LÄS MER