Sökning: "clinical psychology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 229 avhandlingar innehållade orden clinical psychology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Inst för Psykologi, Umeå
Sammanfattning : The general aim of the studies presented in this thesis is to investigate the possibility of using clinical data to measure outcomes in psychiatric outpatient services. The specific aims are to investigate whether routine clinical assessments and ratings are reliable and have adequate validity, and then to use these data to calculate treatment outcomes and explore factors that affect these outcomes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Abstract State-administered correctional institutions in Sweden take care of approximately 600 juvenile delinquents every year. The treatment for these institutionalized young people is based mainly on environmental programs and milieu therapy. LÄS MER
3. Global Assessment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Examining Objective Measures of Hyperactivity, Impulsivity and Inattention in AdultsDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine objective laboratory measures of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in adult persons and to develop measures for diagnosis and treatment using a psychometric instrument called the Quantified Behavior Test Plus. The instrument objectively quantifies cardinal symptom manifestations in adult ADHD using motion tracking devices and continuous performance testing. LÄS MER
4. Implementering och korttidsuppföljning av multisystematisk terapi : En svensk randomiserad multicenterstudie angående Multisystemisk terapiDetta är en avhandling från Department of Psychology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on three areas: 1. the implementation of Multisystemic Therapy (MST) as a treatment method in social services in Sweden, 2. the implementation of a research project that has the aim to evaluate MST as a treatment method, 3. LÄS MER
5. Psychology of the refugee, the immigrant and their children: Development of a conceptual framework and application to psychotherapeutic and related support workDetta är en avhandling från Binnie Kristal-Andersson, Office of Psychotherapy and Psychology in Stockholm South, Drakenbergsgatan 63, 117 41 Stockholm
Sammanfattning : In recent years, awareness has grown of the necessity of understanding the inner world of refugees (in particular traumatized refugees), immigrants, and their children. These groups have come in increasing numbers to Scandinavia, and otherwise confident and capable professionals in all arenas of mental health, social work and other fields have often felt inadequate when working with them. LÄS MER