Sökning: "clinical psychology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 235 avhandlingar innehållade orden clinical psychology.
1. Vertigo as a companion through life : Empirical studies regarding psychological factors in Menière's diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Vertigo, tinnitus and hearing impairment constitute the cardinal symptoms in Menière'sdisease. This inner ear disorder, the aetiology of which is not fully understood, may causeconsiderable distress to the individual. Previous psychological research regardingMenière's disease has mainly focused on general personality traits. LÄS MER
2. Screening Family Burden in Clinical Practice : The development of a new instrument and investigation of its correlates to psychotic disordersDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The primary purpose of this thesis is to develop a short and user-friendly instrument for the assessment of family burden caused by psychotic disorders. A secondary purpose is to further investigate variables that might be linked to an increased burden. Of these variables, patients’ reduced functioning will be addressed in more detail. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : Background Animal models can be used to mimic human conditions of psychopathology, and also as pre-clinical models to evaluate candidate drugs. With hormonal treatment it is possible to produce behavior in the rat which corresponds to the mental symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), and pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). LÄS MER
4. Implementering och korttidsuppföljning av multisystematisk terapi : En svensk randomiserad multicenterstudie angående Multisystemisk terapiDetta är en avhandling från Department of Psychology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on three areas: 1. the implementation of Multisystemic Therapy (MST) as a treatment method in social services in Sweden, 2. the implementation of a research project that has the aim to evaluate MST as a treatment method, 3. LÄS MER
5. Psychology of the refugee, the immigrant and their children: Development of a conceptual framework and application to psychotherapeutic and related support workDetta är en avhandling från Binnie Kristal-Andersson, Office of Psychotherapy and Psychology in Stockholm South, Drakenbergsgatan 63, 117 41 Stockholm
Sammanfattning : In recent years, awareness has grown of the necessity of understanding the inner world of refugees (in particular traumatized refugees), immigrants, and their children. These groups have come in increasing numbers to Scandinavia, and otherwise confident and capable professionals in all arenas of mental health, social work and other fields have often felt inadequate when working with them. LÄS MER